THE JOURNEY STARTS HERE
What is Primed?
Primed is our introductory program for athletes who are new to CrossFit. Athletes will be introduced to CrossFit’s methodology and movement patterns in a way that is fun, safe, and nonintimidating.
Primed is comprised of six, 1-hour training sessions that lay the foundation for your success in our mainstream CrossFit program. Each of these classes are designed to function independently of one another, so you can jump right in on the next session and need not wait for the next cycle to begin to get started. A brief overview of each of the six sessions can be found below:
- 6 Movement Specific Sessions:
- Monostructural: Biking, Jumping Rope, Rowing, Running and Skiing
- Squatting: Air Squat, Back Squat, Front Squat, Wall Balls, Thrusters, and Box Jumps
- Pressing: Push-ups, Bench Press, Strict Press, Push Press, Push Jerk
- Pulling, Part 1: Deadlifts, Medicine Ball Cleans, and Cleans
- Pulling, Part 2: Sumo Deadlifts, Sumo Deadlift High Pulls, and Snatches
- Dynamic Movements: Rope Climbs, Pull-ups, Toes-to-bar, GHD Sit-ups and Back Extensions, and Kettlebell Swings