It's Never too Late to Start (Again)
IT'S TIME TO REBOOT
What is Reboot?
Reboot is the perfect launching point for athletes looking to make lifestyle changes, big or small, in a safe, judgement-free environment. Athletes will be introduced to the fundamentals of health and well-being, with particular emphasis on the proactive development of better dietary and nutritional habits.
Reboot meets daily, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM. Each class is 60-minutes long and is designed to introduce new and returning athletes to the fundamentals of CrossFit:
- Introduction (5 minutes): a brief overview of the program for each day
- Warm up (10 minutes): group warm-up designed to increase core body temperature, improve mobility and prepare the athlete for the workout
- Technique work (15 minutes): focused technique work related to the movement(s) involved in each workout
- Workout (20 minutes): workouts designed to challenge athletes to reach beyond their comfort zone
- Cool Down (10 minutes): cool down exercises and mobility to prevent injury and promote recovery
Athletes will spend one day each week learning about how to impact their health and develop better nutritional and lifestyle habits. We’ll take a look at various diet programs and weigh their pros and cons, discuss macronutrients and their role in supporting a successful exercise program, and learn how various lifestyle decisions can expedite or impede progress.
Successful completion of our three-week introductory program, Primed, three months of verified CrossFit experience at a licensed affiliate, or completion of alternative test-out protocol.